Monday, March 7, 2011

Off to the Semi-finals

Me and new Liney Brett
High five's for the bench after a goal

Alexi would be happy. Headddd upppp!!
In the shot lane. Sort of!!!
No call here. Looks like a slash to me.
Taping stick. Very Superstitious about my stick!!!

A big win last night puts us into the Semi-finals with home ice advantage (best of 7 ).  This next round should be a hard fought series.  Our first game is on Friday March 11th. Last nights game was a TV game but Im having trouble posting highlights.  We won 4-1 and from start to finish we dominated the game. Our opponents were real cocky. It was one of those games where you wish there was fighting (no fighting in Europe).  I know you are all thinking that the little guy doesnt fight, but I've been known to throw them in the past. Anyways it was a big win for the team and we can move on to next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!