Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jenn is still not here!!!

So she was suppose to arrive today at 1pm. No biggie planes get delayed, but I didnt think the airport would shut down and the roads would be so bad that she couldnt take a cab to a hotel. I have to give it to her, she is one tough cookie. I would be in a panic right now pretty much crying!!! She just rolls with the punches and finds a way. Unreal!!! So she managed to get a mat with blankets from the airport and just set shop for the night. She told me early that she was on the 755am for tomorrow (Dec 19th) but than said it was cancelled just a few minutes ago. She told me not to worry because she will be on the 610 PM flight, yes PM!!!!  Great!!!!  She is off to bed now in London airport with the many others that have been stranded for longer than her. Overall Jenn is in good spirits and keeps telling me that she will get here. I mean 5 months without seeing her, whats another 24 hours.  Here is Jenns set up in the airport. I told her its just like camping!!!! I dont know how she does it. The funny thing is that last years traveling experience for her and the year before were even worse, so its no biggie. I would be in anger management classes if I had to deal with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!