Wednesday, November 3, 2010

4-1 Win!!

Well, our goalie Alfie finally got scored on after being scoreless for over 6 full games.  What an accomplishment. Our D-men say that they deserve all the credit hahaha.  Last night was another great game for the team and for my line, considering coach placed our teams leading scorer on my line. It was great playing with him and he made my job easier. Kim Lykkeskov now my right winger and also team captain is arguably one of the best Danish hockey players in the country. He has NHL speed and makes great plays all the time.  I hope to play with him for future games.  Our first game together was last night and it was a hit from the start where our line dominated the game from start to finish. Kim and myself both ended up with 2 goals and 2 assists, while my left winger Storm had 2 assists., but without Storm our line wouldnt be complete. Its a pleasure playing with both of these talented Danish players. Oh yeah my MOvember Mustache was in full effect last night and some guys on the other team (imports) said they loved my Stash. Other Danish players on the other team were giving me sh%t all game saying I was soooo ugly. I kept thinking to myself, my wife couldnt agree anymore!  The stash has 27 more days to go for a good cause.


Updated Stash Photo Nov. 3, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!