Friday, November 12, 2010

Some Pics From London. (The Wolf pack)

On London bus tour while its pooring rain. ( I was voted grumpy one of the day.)

Londons Eye

Parliament (Sherlock Holmes Jumps out of a window of this building in the movie)

The Canadians Dustin, Kirstin and Matt made us American's myself and Erin go here. It was called the Maple Leaf a Canadian bar. (its was really boring haha)

The Americans posting our passports over the word Canada. (the sign read...  Maple leaf, A small piece of Canada in the heart of London)


Big Ben

Buckingham Palace

Loyds Building (Mike Curato's Work, Cool Building )

Calling Jenn

Picadilly Circus (great night life area. Mike notice the email print out, in my left hand)

Kirstin,Dustin,Me and Erin. Erins Fiance is taking the Picture. I look upset becasue my Grey Goose Martini is taking forever!! (yes Mike 3 olives)
St.Stefans Pub, Recommended by Mike Curato. (Notice I am soaked. It rained the entire trip but nothing a little beer cant cure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!