Tuesday, October 26, 2010

still going 6-0 win!!!

Man of the match: Jason Guerriero - the little Canadian, worked hard and steady and seasoned his fine job with a single score.

This was what the League website had to say about me. Its all good but Im from the US guys hahah.

Another great team effort, but more importantly we beat my buddy Steve Birnstil for the 3rd time this year heyyyy ohhh, bragging rights!!!
I scored too, which is rare. I actually celebrated pretty hard after I scored and usually Im calm after putting one in. I get more pumped when I make a pass for an assist.



Overall it was a great game and Alfie our goalie is setting his shut out record every second of every game he doesnt allow a goal. I think its 7 games now that he hasnt let one past him. If there was a fantasy hockey league in Denmark, Alfie would be my #1 pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!