Saturday, October 16, 2010

Still undefeated in regulation!!

3-0 win last night gave us our 8th win.  We have a shootout loss which doesn't count as an official loss and we are currently in first place. Things are looking good for our team. My line is struggling a bit recently. My winger Mick Jensen is out for possibly 2 months and we were just starting to work well together. Plus import D man Dustin went home to Canada for personal reasons, so my line has been out of sync for a bit. Dustin will be back on Monday so hopefully we can get rolling again and put up some numbers. On a positive note I've been doing unreal on face offs. Face offs are a key aspect to the game becasue more the face offs won means more puck possession time, which means more offesense. Our next game is Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!