Thursday, January 6, 2011

Im back!!!

Myself, Ryan, Rich, and Kenny. Above my right shoulder is Gerard in way back with his arms up!!

First off, Happy New Year to my blog followers. My wife was here visiting me for a while and time was limited on the computer. Jenn would find me checking my fantasy hockey team and tell me that she didn’t fly across the Atlantic to see me put players in my line up. She has a good argument. It was an amazing time having my wife here with me, but the time flew by and now she’s back in Beantown saving the world. Back to cooking for one and eating for two, but ill manage just fine as I’m a veteran to this lifestyle of being apart for nearly 6 years. People always ask how we do it. I just tell them that Jenn has her career and I have mine (well job, not so much a career) and we respect each and how hard we've both worked to get where we are, so we would never tell the other to stop what they love doing.


So…….I've been getting some heat from my buddies back home because of my recent post about my wife being stuck in the airport for 50 hours on her way her to see me. They keep telling me they know how tough Jenn is and that I need to tell them something they don’t know. So I'll give you all a little idea who I'm dealing with here. First we have Ryan Vesce AKA Rocky, who is hands down someone that can chirp you and leave you speechless with no comeback. He's quick with he’s word, but for some reason I think I’ll be able to get under his skin because he has a baby girl on the way. I'm certain she will be a hottie and get Kate's good looks, and 100% will date a hockey player which will eat Ryan up. Now there is Rich Hansen AKA Hanny, who is quick with his words, but don’t let him fool you because if you seem to get the upper hand he will take it to the next level. Ranging from, putting an item up on Craig’s list while listing your name and phone number, so you get 100's of calls about it. To stealing your car keys and taking your car and hiding it somewhere in town and returning your keys so you don’t even know what happen. True story!!! The guy has a skill and he will never stop until he has won. I tend to stay away with pranks on Rich these days. Rich gets it from his father which still pulls these stunts to this day. Gerard Miller....... AKA Jebby. Jeb is someone that is always willing to do something for someone else but don’t be fooled as he will use big words and trick you but at the same time trick himself because he doesn’t even know what those words mean (Kenny Turano will shoot him done). Jebby is the youngest of our group of friends and is like the younger brother that usually gets it the most, Mainly from Kenny Turano who is known to Rich Hansen as the dumbest smart person he has ever met. Kenny AKA Turz tends to stay away from the pranks but will for sure get involved if he knows he won’t get caught. Kenny is one of the smarter ones out of the group and will let you know if you are wrong. Although Hansen seems to think that Kenny will never get mad at myself or Rocky, only himself or Gerard. These are my close buddies from New York and we all say we will act like little kids until we are 90 years old. Hansen said that if we were 90 and lying hospital beds, he would pull my plugs as a joke and then put them back in. I don’t doubt the kid one second. All and all I miss these guys and can’t wait to see them at Kenny Turano’s wedding this summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. love that picture. In a whiny voice I can hear Jeb in the back saying, "Hey guys, what about me"

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!