Monday, January 10, 2011

Kenny Turano is tipping the scale at 178!!!! Wait what!!!!

Kenny Turano!!

Impossible we all say. I mean the "kids legs" are atleast 178lbs. Turano told me a few months ago he was unhappy with his weight and was going to lose a few pounds before his wedding. I mean Kenny was never over weight by any means, but he was unhappy with how he was eating and feeling recently. His starting weight was around 200lbs and now hes down to 178. I mean im 5'6 185 (yes vesce 185. solid 185) so there is no way Turano is 178. Hansen told me the other day that Turanos Big toe and rest of his foot is about 20lbs each. It just doesnt add up. Kenny Turano has the biggest legs I have ever seen. Here is a picture of what Turano's legs look like. No joke, minus the tan!!!   I've got to admit though, when he puts his mind to something he can accomplish anything. I hope his weight loss doesnt effect his powerful golf swing, because hes my partner in the summer. Hopefully it takes off his slice!!! Keep up the good work Turz.

1 comment:

  1. We need a full body shot of Kenny in a speedo to verify his claims. I say we get the hard evidence up on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!