Thursday, January 20, 2011

SønderjyskeE - Rødovre Highlights!!



Another big with for Sonderjyske!!! I had an assist on the 3rd goal. I come down the left side and make a sauce pass to my new line mate Kim (read about him in article below) as he takes a one timer for the goal. Kim and I would like to take credit for the nice goal but new line mate Dejan (read about him below) made the play happen, which you cant see. He made a nice play on the wall that gave Kim and myself the 2on1. Its hard to see me (#12) clearly because the drums are shaking the camera. On the 5th goal in the other end, you cant even see me in the right corner but I just threw the puck to the net and it snuck in behind the goalie. It was a lucky goal. It you look closely you will see the goalie has the puck and it drops between his legs and dribbles in. Ill take it.  Final score was 7-0!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!