Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why would I play for Red Bull Salzburg!!!


FREE Red Bull!!!! That is why!!!   I remember when I played in the Austrain League two years ago and we would travel to play Red Bull I was always excited to get free Red Bull. I mean lets be serious here, Red Bull is pricey. When we were recently in Belarus playing them they gave us cases of Red Bull. THANK YOU!!!! I mean I live off Red Bull, not for the late night mix drinking purposes but for getting me pumped up before games. So when Salzburg offered us a few cases I was happy to take a few and fuel my body. I got wings!!!  After I started thinking that they werent just being nice offering us Red Bulls they were marketing it. Smart bastards I tell ya. The rich get richer!!! Plus every time I buy one of those cans Im just helping pay one of the guys salary. Hopefully they saw my sick skills on the ice hahaha, and offer me a contract of a life time Supply of Red Bull. Where do I sign!!!  I mean who doesnt know what Red Bull is. Its like the Golden Arches at Mcdonalds.
Im off to my home game now and just got thinking of Reb Bull because I have one chilled in the fridge ready for my tasting!!!  You're welcome Red Bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!