Saturday, August 14, 2010

1st Exhibition game ends in victory.

                                            

Today we played the Hamburg Freezers from Germany. The Freezers play in the top league in Germany (DEL).  I have to admit I was actually nervous for some reason. After my first shift I was fine, maybe it was because our line scored the first goal of the game within the the first minute. I had the 2nd assist on the goal and that was my only point of the game. Our line scored again in the first period, giving us a 2-1 lead. I was a bit rusty making some bone head plays, like turning over the puck and not making solid passes. Its very uncharacteristic for me to make these plays, but ill give my self a break considering I haven't played a real game in 4 months.   Its a great win for our team and a good confidence booster as well. We play 3 DEL teams in Germany next week, one of which are DEL defending Champions. For my dad, I had 4 shots just so you know. I should of had more, but I made some stupid plays that resulted in turn overs because my passing was a bit off.  Don't worry ill grip and rip Turz!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!