Sunday, August 8, 2010

Another year playing Hockey across the pond!!

No this isnt my team Picture. This is my Picture from 2008 Training Camp with Nashville, the glory days!!!

I will keep you all updated on my life in Denmark this year. I arrived August 6th and already miss Home. On a positive note Denmark is rated #1 Happiest country in the world. So far I've gotten the Finger from someone when I stop short at a cross walk in town, so I dont know what yahoo is talking about when they say Denmark is the Happiest country in the world. Ill keep an open mind though. I hope that you all will follow me and my adventure as an import hockey player in Denmark this year. Feel free to comment on my post and ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!