Friday, August 27, 2010

Big win!

Last night we played Hvidovre, a team in our league located in the city of Copenhagen. The game started out with no music in warm ups and maybe 25 people in the arena, already it was a hard exhibition game to get up for.  Puck dropped at 730pm and from start to finish we had much more intensity than Hvidovre.  They were a young team that had a style of working hard, but not working smart.   Hvidovre struggled the entire game, where we came away with a 5-2 win, but it seemed much worse.  I came away with a goal and two assists. I was happy with my play, but I still made some  mistakes that will be corrected come regular season. Our next exhibition game is an away game Sept 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!