Monday, August 9, 2010

Moving to Boston (Hopefully)



                                Came across this photo on yahoo. Apparently the ship  collided with another ship. 

Ill explain the reason for this photo.
So recently My wife and I purchased a condo in South Boston. Our closing date is Sept 1 (keep your fingers crossed everyone). With that said, 3 days before I left for Denmark this POD was dropped off in the driveway and we moved our 2 bedroom apt into this  POD.  We literally got done packing this POD about 2 hours before I had to catch a plane at JFK bound for Denmark. Its just insane how much stuff we have (well Jenn has). Ohhh  this POD is stuffed to the max. When my fellow unpackers in Boston help my wife move in on Sept 1, I wont mention any names, (Morris, Chucky, Sanders, W) they will be in for a rude awakening.

So this POD...... I really hope that its not on this ship!!!!  Hopefully we are insured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!