Friday, August 13, 2010

Fines!!!

Every year is the same, every team has someone that is the fine master that keeps track of all the players fines. The fines range from having a sloppy locker to missing a practice. Who misses practice? Today the list went up. Most fines aren't  $$$$. One sticks out, because I'm a tough guy of course. Its a 200$ fine if you get a game misconduct. What!!!!!! So guys like me that fight once every decade wont be doing it this year (just bought a condo in Boston, funds are low). Already lost my teeth and let me tell you it hurts. I won that fight obviously. Oh yeah, there is no fighting in Europe unlike North America where fans come to games strictly for that reason. Its a game suspension if you do.

                                                    I guess I won't be doing this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!