Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 1 session 1

Im going to feel like the kid on the left after tonights practice!

Practice this morning from 930am-1030am wasn't all that hard, but I wont tell our coach that! It was basic flow drills with a lot of skating, but no bag skating (no pucks just skating) so that was good.  I went and got registered so I'm a legal in the country (please no Spanish jokes). Ill have all my paper work in 14 days the lady said, so than I can open a bank account, get a cell phone, etc. Next practice is at 5-7pm tonight, so I'm going to take a little nap and be back at the rink in a couple hours. I'm not sure what line I'm on, or who are D-man and forwards, so hopefully coach will tell me sometime soon.  All the guys seem really nice and welcoming, so now I'm starting to see how yahoo ranked Denmark the Happiest country on the planet.

On a side note, there is this weird looking bird about he size of a hawk in my back yard and Ive been feeding him bread, so eventually I can lure him into my apartment and keep him as a pet. I also so a cat roaming around near the wood line and thought of catching him too as pet. I don't think US customs would like if I came back to the US with a random bird and a stray cat I found in Denmark. More Importantly I don't think my wife will like new pets in our new condo in Boston.

For Lunch today I ate out, had a sandwich that cost me 84 Danish Krone,  equivalent to about 15$. This country is a bit pricey. 

Best thing about being a hockey player is that after lunch, its NAP time!!!!  What a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!