Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kitten shopping!


Practice this morning was just like every other practice, same shooting drills, same skating drills.  Very uneventful!!! Than again we have another practice in 3 hours from now.  I don't want to sound all soft, but I'm heading out to go look at, possibly adopting a cat.  Key word, possibly. One of the guys on the team and his Fiance are going to adopt one so I'm tagging along to "possibly" adopt one.  The chances of me bringing a cat home today are slim, but I'm a softy when it comes to kittens. I'm not to sure how my dog back home Jett would respond to a cat, considering there hasn't been any wildlife within 3 miles of the house because of this beast of a dog.  Plus bringing the cat back to the US might cause some problems at the end of the year when I head home. Who knows maybe Ill get two. Ill let you know what happens later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!