Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Off to Germany for exhibition games tomorrow.

The team is off to Hannover Germany tomorrow to play 3 games Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  We will play the host Hannover Scorpions first, EHC Wolfsburg, and DEG Metro Stars ( Düsseldorf). These three teams are all DEL teams. Its the top league in Germany. It should be a good challenge for our team. Already beating a DEL team (Hamburg), its going to be a tough 3 days.  I haven't played 3 games in a row since I played in Milwaukee in the AHL, its going to be hard on the body considering I turn 30 in seven months (uggghhhhh).   Ive got to say I'm starting to feel the effects of getting older and playing a sport. All these young guys got such energy, where did all mine go. 
Hopefully I will have an internet connection when we arrive to the hotel so I can keep you updated on the games and the results.  Its only about a four hour bus ride which isn't bad, plus we're only traveling tomorrow and not playing a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!