Saturday, August 28, 2010

Meet my wingers!!!!!


Being a center you are always wonder how your wingers will be and if you will jell with them. Considering they are both Danish players I sometimes feel out of the loop on the ice when they are talking about a play and I just nod my head like I understand.  Frederik Storm (top pic) is born in 1989, yes 1989 two years younger than my younger sister Jenna. Do I ever feel old. Frederik is a quick skating player that loves to shoot the puck before passing.  I like playing with him because hes always getting open when I have the puck, which makes my job much easier. His nickname is Stormy but lots of the Danish guys call him "yeahbut".  They call him "yeahbut" because when coach or anyone speaks to him in English and tells him something, he always replies with  "Yeah But".

Christoffer Kjaergaard  (bottom pic)  nickname Stally is born in 1980, he hands down has the hardest snap shot on the team. Playing center and having him as one of my wingers is perfect because he shoots to score every time. Coach says to warm up the goalies during the first few drills in practice and Stally clearly is looking to score. He has the ability to score every night. Playing on a line with Stally  is great because hes not only a great goal scorer, he has great hockey sense and makes solid plays all the time.  Stally is a more laid back guy and has been in the league for many years, hes a wise veteran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!