Monday, August 30, 2010

Last nights practice.

Lunch!!!!!


So we had a day off on Saturday, and did we ever pay for it on Sunday. It was NOT Sunday fun day at all. Practice started off with normal drills, but suddenly everything went terrible. We were skating the entire 2nd hour of practice. Guys were struggling hard, obviously because we were all out having a good time. The coaches knew that we were out, but they gave us the green light to have some fun, but we paid for it on Sunday.  Surprisingly I'm feeling OK today. I just got back from the gym where I was on the bike for 30 mins and got a quick lift in too. Now I'm eating 4 egg whites and some toast to get some energy back for our next practice in 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!