Sunday, August 15, 2010

Got a new European cell phone #

So I've played in Europe and every year its the same, get settled in at your apartment and make sure all your visa stuff is in order. After that, its get a cell phone # and a bank account (stay strong EURO).  I got my cell # today which got me thinking how many different Sim cards I have from different countries Ive lived in. So I have a cell # in the USA, Finland,Switzerland,Hungary,Germany and Denmark now.  Living in these countries Ive opened and closed bank accounts as well. I felt big time when I told people that I had a Swiss Bank account. You always hear people talking in movies how they have all their money in Swiss Bank accounts, well that was me without the high bank roll.  So tomorrow after 10am practice ill be heading to the local bank here to open up an account so I can wire all my money to the boss back home (Jenn).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!