Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No cat for this guy, but I'll take a Golden Helmet!!!

I decided not to adopt a cat, but one of the import players on my team and his wife got a baby kitten. Ill just go over to his place if I want to play with the kitten. 
So tomorrow we have another exhibition game on the road. This team has come in second for the past two years, so there is lots of tension between that team and the team I'm on, considering they've won it the last 2 years.  Heyyyy ohhh!!  We're looking to win it 3 years in a row, and the rumor is that no European team has won 3 championships in a row. Trying to make history here in Vojens Denmark.  When you win the league, every player gets a golden helmet. Its pretty cool actually (see pic above of last yrs team after winning the championship).  Hopefully I can get myself one of these Golden helmets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!