Wednesday, September 29, 2010

4th win in a row!!!


                                            Joachim Holten Møller scores first goal in 2 years!!


Things are looking good so far.  Our team still hasn't played its best hockey yet, which is a bit scary considering we've won our first 4 games. Tuesday was a close game that resulted in 3-2 win. Plus it was against my old buddy Steve Birnstil, which made it that much better.  It was 2-2 but with just over 2 minutes remaining in the game I came across the blue line, hit the breaks and saw my Dman coming in late. I hit him with a hard pass and he didnt hesitate and fired one into the back of the net, scoring his first goal in 2 years!!!! We all piled up on him and at first I didnt realize why everyone was so excited. I mean of course I was happy that we took the lead with 2 minutes left in the game, but what I didnt know was it was "Juuks" first goal in the league in 2 years.  It wasn't a game where we played the full 60 minutes, but in the end we came away with a "W".  Mission accomplished!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!