Monday, September 13, 2010

Regular season starts Friday Sept 17th

Last night was our last preseason game and it resulted in 2-0 win. It was a fast pace game that came down to special teams. We scored on the power play in the first period and held onto that lead until the last minute where my left winger Mick Jensen scored an empty netter to complete the game.  I was really happy with my play last night and overall the entire preseason. Personally I had 11 points in 5 preseason games, against other teams in our league. It should be an exciting year and everyone in the town is talking how they want us to win the Championship for the 3rd year in a row. Its a bit of pressure but after seeing other teams play, I truly feel that we have a great chance in winning it all again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!