Sunday, September 26, 2010

Feeling a bit better.

So I ended up playing the last game that we won 4-0. The team played really well and my line had 2 of 4 goals, but I was held off the score sheet. My groin felt ok but its still a bit weak and Ive been getting therapy everyday. Hopefully it will be 100% come tuesday for our next game. Currently we are 3-0 and in first place. The team is starting to look better and better as the games go on. Ive been playing really well and cant seem to get a break when it comes to scoring a goal. Like my dad says all the time you got to shoot to score Jason. So Im going to start being a bit more selfish and start shooting before I pass (in a good way).  Overall Im happy with my performance and will continue to do what Ive been doing, which is to help the team win every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!