Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Best friend retires from hockey!!!

MEMORIES NO REGRETS!!!!




One of my best men at my wedding, Rich Hansen has retired from hockey. I can't imagine how I will feel when that day presents itself but I feel its closing in.  Rich was my best friend since we met in 1988 where we did practically everything together. He comes from a loving and supportive family and was recently married this past summer to his wife Courtney.  Rich will go on to do great things with his life where I know he will be successful. Rich is the kind of guy no matter the situation he will make you laugh. That's what life is all about, Living loving and laughing often and Rich does these to the fullest. I wish you the best of luck Rich in the future, while a new journey awaits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!