Thursday, September 23, 2010

Game tomorrow.

Our 3rd game of the season is tomorrow but I might be sitting this one out due to some lower back/groin problems. The last game we played I stepped on a players stick which knocked my groin out of whack. Got some therapy yesterday and will do the same today. Hopefully when I try to skate today at practice its 100%, if not I wont play. Groins are tricky injuries, the slightest discomfort restricts players from skating at top speeds and it will only make the injury worse. Ill keep you updated with the injury, but hopefully its just a minor set back. Sports injuries are bound to happen every year, you just always hope they dont happen to you. I mean I do turn 30 in April, so this old man doesnt recover like he did in his college days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!