Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boston you're my Home!!!

So Im here in Australia and Jenn is in Beantown . You might start to think that who is doing all the Unpacking , cleaning , moving, Sweating , struggling etc on our new condo . Yessss its Jenn . Well I got to admit Jenn has done an unreal job with the place. Its coming along slowly but can you blame here , she puts in 10 hour days at work. What is it that shes doing you may ask, something along the lines of trying to cure cancer. No big deal . So on top of working herself into the ground to Dana Farber , she comes home to a condo that needs to be organized. While I take pregame naps here in Australia . What a life ! I got this feeling that when I get home in April Jenn is going to have a list for me. Im very thankful for what my wife is doing with the place and it looks great. Here are some pics of the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!