Sunday, September 19, 2010

Taco night at the Vanballegooie's!!!




Last night I was invited over to Dustin and Kirsten Vanballegooie's place for Mexican night. Dustin and Kirsten are from Canada and have been here for the past two hockey seasons. They have an awesome dog called Kane, that is a Swiss Shepherd. This dog is massive, but is the friendliest dog ever. Kane is a little older than a year and still acts like a puppy, from trying to steal food from the table to jumping on you, while he thinks hes still a "little" puppy. Dinner was unreal, Mrs. Gooie out did herself. I was really impressed with her cooking, and Dustin did an excellet job cleaning dishes hahah. Matt Macdonald and his Fiance Erin also enjoyed taco night, which im pretty sure Matt ate about 10 tacos. So if you are thinking, yes I was the fifth wheel, but I was very thankful for them inviting me over for an awesome dinner.  I used my Blackberry phone to snap some pictures of the meal and the Gooie's dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!