Sunday, September 5, 2010

Team event was a blast.




Today our team went clay pigeon shooting  at some farm out in the middle of no where. It was a great time watching some of the guys shoot these guns because they were horrified that they were going do something wrong. Most of the guys were surprisingly good, considering they had never shot a gun before. When we got there, I was favored best shooter and I was nervous that I was going to be a flop. You know me though, when it comes to competition I bring my "A" game.  I was really rusty in the beginning but came on strong near the end going 5 for 6, 4 for 6, and 12 for 15. It was a fun time and I might go back on a day off with some guys to do it again.  After, we made or way back to the rink where we had a little BBQ. It was time to eat some ribs, but I'm always disappointed when eating ribs because there are NO ribs, I repeat NO ribs better than my wife's father Mike Curato's. I'm not just saying this to score brownie points, but in all honesty his ribs hands down can compete with anyones. Its was a great day, nothing better than Shooting some guns and eating Ribs.
This was the Shot gun I was using today. 12gauge Beretta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!