Monday, September 6, 2010

Line changes today. Meet Mick Jensen!!

Today my left winger Christoffer Kjaergaard was reunited with his old center and right winger from last year (still our team).  My new left winger is Mick Jensen. He is an awesome guy that has been on the Danish National team and won many Championships here in Vojens (see pic above).  Mick cracks me up though, because he is a bit of a germ-a-phobe. So knowing this I make it my goal everyday to piss him off by shaking his hand, than he proceeds to the bathroom to wash his hands. Yeah weird!!! Other than that Mick is a great guy and I'm excited to play with him (play hockey that is). Our most recent game where we won 7-2, and I had a goal and 3 assists. Mick was a key factor in my success. We should be a good match and hopefully continue to put some pucks in the back of the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!