Friday, September 3, 2010

Lost 5-3.


Steve Birnstill at Northeastern University

Last nights game was a disaster from the start, plain and simple our team just wasn't ready. We looked tired and worn out. At one point we were down 5-0. Yeah coach was not a happy camper.  So we paid for it this morning at 9am. We did battle drills and skated for the entire 45 mins. It was brutal, considering we got home at 2am in the morning and I fell asleep around 330am, than made my way to the rink around 8am. UGHHHHH! Well I'm going to try to get some rest and prepare for what coach has planned for us at 5pm practice. Also we have a game tomorrow at 3pm, so hopefully he gives us a little slack this next practice.
The team we play tomorrow, has one of my good friends from college on it, Steve Birnstill. He was a D-man at NU and we've been trash talking each other all summer which team will be better. Hopefully we can beat him tomorrow so I can have some bragging rights for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions!